- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product J56961
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Talkbox Synth guitar effects pedal from TC Helicon provides a wealth of awesome talk-box tones in a single stompbox that fits easily onto your pe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get a wealth of talk-box tones from your pedalboard.
The Talkbox Synth guitar effects pedal from TC Helicon provides a wealth of awesome talk-box tones in a single stompbox that fits easily onto your pedalboard. Just plug in a mic into the XLR input, as well as a guitar through the 1/4 in. ports, and unleash some far-out tones with the onboard controls.
The Style knob selects from the range of Talkbox and Synth sounds.
The Correction knob adjusts the amount of pitch correction. With the knob at the center 12:00 position, the effect will provide subtle pitch support without noticeable or unnatural artifacts. Turn the knob all the way up for a more aggressive effect, or fully counterclockwise to turn the effect off. Correction is inactive while Talkbox or Synth effects are engaged.
The Reverb knob selects the type and amount of reverb effect on your voice. The 3 types of reverb appear in order from the smallest space (Room) to the largest (Hall). Adjusting the knob within your preferred reverb
space determines how pronounced the effect will be. Turning the knob fully counterclockwise turns the reverb off. Reverb is active regardless of the on/off status of the Talkbox Synth effect.
The battery LED indicates the battery level, with green showing full life, yellow being partial life, and red to alert that the batteries should be changed.
The Tone button engages a preset combination of adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing, and noise gate. “Normal” and “Less Bright” settings can be toggled by holding the Tone button and pressing the footswitch.
Call or click to order today!
- Mic Input Impedance: Balanced: 2.68 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42 dBu to +1 dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115 dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Supply (Optional): 9 V / 670 mA
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Max.: 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.5 x 2.3 in. (140 x 90 x 60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (420 g)