- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Power Engine PE 60/410 60W 4x10 Powered Extension Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 481117
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tech 21 Power Engine 60 is an all-purpose, multi-function, powered extension cabinet. It can be used with any direct recording device or pre-amp,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powered speaker cabinet offers portability and transparent sound reproduction.
The Tech 21 Power Engine 60 is an all-purpose, multi-function, powered extension cabinet. It can be used with any direct recording device or pre-amp, analog or digital, tube or solid state, in stompbox or rackmount formats. When plugging your favorite device into a Power Engine, the tone is unaffected. So there's no need to labor over readjusting all your parameters that would otherwise be colored by a conventional amplifier.
These handsome cabinets perfectly complement the Tech 21 line of Trademark combo amps. The Power Engine 60 will accept XLR and 1/4" inputs and includes a balanced XLR output to 'daisy-chain' with other Power Engine 60s. Knowing that not all rooms are created acoustically perfect, you can compensate for less than ideal environments by adjusting the on-board, active three-band EQ.
With ground-independent inputs and output, there's no limit to how much power you can have. You can chain hundreds of Power Engine 60s together to make a giant wall of power (although some might view that as excessive).
Power Engines can also facilitate stereo configurations -- with a traditional amp or with a pre-amp and stereo processor.
- 4x10 - Loaded with custom-designed
- Eminence Speakers
- 50 Watts/8 Ohms each
- 8 Ohms Total Load
- Input Impedance: 10k?
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBm to +4dBm
- Optimal Output Load: 8?
- Power Output: 60W
- Maximum Power Consumption: 120W
- AC Input Power (factory set): 100V
- Cycles: 50/60 Hz
- Speaker: Eminence Model #ET-2110-8, 10", 50W, 8? each,
- 8? Total Load
- Cabinet Dimensions: 22"l x 12"w x 22"h
- Weight: 43 lb.
- Note: With on-going product development and improvements, specifications and/or the cosmetic appearance of this unit may change without prior notice. Replacement parts are available, i.e., knobs, logo plate, handles, etc.