- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tone King Falcon Grande 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21447 000003000 L21447000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tone King Falcon Grande 20-watt 1x12" combo sings with the voice of a vintage American tube amp—three of them, actually. Even with its straightfo...Click To Read More About This Product
Let this big bird take flight with its amazing tube tone.
The Tone King Falcon Grande 20-watt 1x12" combo sings with the voice of a vintage American tube amp—three of them, actually. Even with its straightforward tone stack, consisting of an interactive volume and single tone control, there is a surprising amount of flexibility hiding in this amp. The front panel’s 3-position voicing switch offers the clear and spanky Rhythm setting, a warm and compressed Tweed option and a Lead tone that brings on a singing overdrive. Add in the lush reverb and onboard Ironman II reactive load power attenuator, and you have a rootsy-sounding tube amp that is as ready for the arena as it is the living room.
Three voices from one easy-to-use amp
The Falcon Grande utilizes three knobs to take you on a journey through the best parts of vintage American tube amplification. The volume control and tone knob are highly interactive. With the 3-position voicing switch, you just may have all the tones you’ll ever need.
Ironman II reactive attenuation
As if the Falcon Grande wasn’t flexible enough, Tone King graciously included their Ironman II power attenuator. Now you can bring your Falcon Grande’s maxed power tones to band- or home-friendly level.
- Volume and tone knob are interactive for differing shades of drive and clarity
- 3-position switch selects between Tweed, Rhythm, and Lead voicings
- Voicings are selectable via the front panel and included footswitch
- 6-step attenuation accomodates for a variety of situations
- Reactive load technology maintains the feel and response of your guitar amplifier
- Completely transparent performance
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 5881 (power amp)
- Three voicings: Tweed, Rhythm, Lead
- Speaker: Custom-voiced 1x12” Eminence
- Mix and Dwell controls tune your onboard spring reverb
- Footswitchable reverb
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Four-button footswitch included
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 21.5" x 19.5"
- Weight: 41 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.