Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tone King Imperial MKII 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get the next iteration of incredible tube tone worthy of royalty.
20 years of improvement
If you love the sound and feel of the original design, you absolutely have to try the Tone King Imperial MKII. Springboarding off of the tones that made the original flagship amp, Tone King included a few tonal adjustments and additions that are sure to make the MKII your new go-to tube amp.
Ironman II reactive attenuation
Tone King included its Ironman II power attenuator aboard the Imperial MKII for even more flexibility. Now you can bring your Imperial’s maxed tube tones to band- or home-friendly levels. With reactive-load technology, your amp with sound and respond the same at any volume.
Onboard spring reverb and tremolo
Spring reverb and bias-modulated tremolo are two sounds that define the tone of many vintage American-voiced combo amps. With its tube-driven circuits and old-school control, you’ll find the Imperial MKII gloriously re-creates those thick, splashing, pulsating tones.
- Handwired board construction improves midrange heft while improving the highs
- Rhythm channel tuned for improved overdrive with a smoother sound
- Lead channel’s Mid-Bite control tightens the low end for added punch and cut
- 6-step attenuation is great in a variety of situations
- Reactive load technology maintains the feel and response of your guitar amplifier
- Tunable voice and levels with HF Compensation and Rhythm channel Bypass switches
Call or click to order today!
Imperial MKII 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tube: four 12AX7, one 12AT7, one 5AR4 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12" custom-voiced Eminence
- Footswitchable reverb
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 10.5"(L) x 22.5"(W) x 20.5"(H)
- Weight: 39 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.