- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot ELF 1X10 300W Electric Bass Guitar Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J51547 000001000 J51547000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trace Elliot ELF 1x10 cabinet has the features the modern bass player is looking for. The perfect companion to the revolutionary 200W rms Trace E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big punch and power from a portable 1x10 bass cab.
The Trace Elliot ELF 1x10 cabinet has the features the modern bass player is looking for. The perfect companion to the revolutionary 200W rms Trace Elliot ELF amplifier, the 1x10 cab uses a premium Eminence driver and dual parallel inputs that make it easy to use two cabinets with the ELF. A recessed cradle on top fits the ELF perfectly and keeps the amplifier in place. The durable painted cab also features an inset top handle that comes in handy when routing the speaker cables.
Power handling: 300W
Speaker: 1x10 high-efficiency neodymium full-range driver
Impedance: 8 ohms
Durable painted cab
Dual paralleled Speakon/phono combo input jacks
Recessed top rear handle
Built-in cradle for ELF bass amp
Heavy duty metal grille
Dimensions: 12.0”W x 12.5”H x 14.0”D
Weight: 16.2 lbs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.