- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot ELF 200W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50668 000001000 L50668000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There are many small bass amplifiers, but none that sound like their full-sized counterparts. For the tone of a big bass amp that you can carry in on...Click To Read More About This Product
It's easy to travel with gig-ready bass tone.
There are many small bass amplifiers, but none that sound like their full-sized counterparts. For the tone of a big bass amp that you can carry in one hand, the Trace ELF Combos take the finest speaker components on the road in a portable package. These combos are purpose-built to amplify your skills and the tone of your instrument. Ultimate tone and portability.
Gig-Ready, Ultra-Quiet DI
The integrated Trace DI is ultra quiet allowing you to easily send your optimized tone to the house. Also perfect for recording applications.
Got a big gig? Take an ELF combo and a 2x8 or 1x10 speaker cab and have more than enough power.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W RMS at 4 ohms
- Multi band EQ
- Wide range input gain control with signal-level indicator
- XLR DI output with ground lift
- 1/4" headphone output
- Weight: 18 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.