- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasound AG15 15W 1x8 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H76830
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UltraSound AG15 acoustic amp is the perfect starter amp for acoustic guitar players looking to amplify their instrument, especially for those pla...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm, full-frequency sound.
The UltraSound AG15 acoustic amp is the perfect starter amp for acoustic guitar players looking to amplify their instrument, especially for those playing small clubs and coffee houses, and who are looking for a light but reasonably loud amplifier. For warm, full frequency sound, it features UltraSound's special design 8" coaxial speaker, known for its warm low and mid-frequency response as well as a coaxial tweeter for ultra-clear, sparkling high end. The front panel is simple and easy to use, but intended to give you satisfying control over your tone, with a volume control and 3-Band EQ with a presence boost. For quiet playing, use the included stereo headphone jack.
- Active and passive inputs
- 3-band EQ section
- Presence boost
- 15W RMS at 8 ohms
- 8" coaxial speaker
- 1/4" headphone jack
It's affordable, well-made, and natural sounding. Order your AG-15 today.
- INPUT: Instrument input. Designed for both active and passive pickups.
- BASS: Provides equalization in the low frequency range.
- MIDDLE: Provides equalization in the mid frequency range.
- TREBLE: Provides equalization in the high frequency range..
- PRESENCE: Provides extra boost in the high frequency range.
- VOLUME: Adjusts the overall loudness of the amplifier.
- HEADPHONES: This jack provides a stereo signal to drive headphones. The use of this jack will disengage the amplifiers internal speaker.
- POWER: This rocker switch turns the AC power ON and Off. When ON, the power indicator will illuminate and the unit is ready for play.
- Output Power: 15W RMS @ 8 ohms (8" Coaxial speaker)