- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VHT D-Series 1x12 Cabinet
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78985 000001000 L78985000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VHT’s D-Series cabinets are matching companions to the best-selling D-Fifty amplifier. These powerful D-Series cabinets can bring out the best from y...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect companion to your D-Fifty Amp.
VHT’s D-Series cabinets are matching companions to the best-selling D-Fifty amplifier. These powerful D-Series cabinets can bring out the best from your D-Fifty or enhance the tone of your existing rig.
The D-Series 1x12 Closed-Back Cabinet (AV-D-112VHT) is assembled from light-weight mahogany ply that is finger-jointed at the seams for optimal resonance, it's loaded with a 12” VHT ChromeBack Speaker. It’s a great choice for high-gain tones. Its sealed closed-back design delivers tight low-end thump for powerful metal chunk and down-tuned.
The D-Series 1x12 E (AV-D-112E) Empty Open-Back Cabinet is assembled from light-weight mahogany ply that is finger-jointed at the seams for optimal resonance. Add your own speaker for an affordable way to get the tone you desire.
Bring out the best from your VHT amp. Order today.
- SPEAKER: 12" VHT ChromeBack Speaker OR Empty
- CABINET: Finger-Jointed Mahogany Plywood Closed-Back OR Open-Back Cabinet
- JACKS: 2
- MODEL NUMBER 1: AV-D-112VHT (Closed Back w/ VHT Chromeback Speaker)
- MODEL NUMBER 2: AV-D-112VHT-OB (Open Back w/ VHT Chromeback Speaker)
- MODEL NUMBER 3: AV-D-112E (Open Back w/ NO Speaker)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.