- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VHT Melo-Verb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05022 000000000 J05022000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VHT Melo-Verb is a pedal recreation of the fabled tremolo and reverb effects that were first introduced as built-in amplifier features in the ˜60...Click To Read More About This Product
Two thrilling effects in one.
The VHT Melo-Verb is a pedal recreation of the fabled tremolo and reverb effects that were first introduced as built-in amplifier features in the ˜60s. The two effects sections are completely independent, with separate true-bypass switching.
The all-analog Tremolo section features classic Speed and Intensity controls, and for additional flexibility, it also has modern Shape and Level controls. The Shape control adjusts the tremolo character - everything from retro floating undulations to modern square-cornered chop. When the Tremolo is engaged, the Level control can be set for added boost to help the effect stand-out more in the mix. With the Depth control turned down, the Tremolo section can also serve as a clean boost pedal, with up to 9dB of boost from the Level control - it's like getting a clean boost pedal for free.
The Reverb section replicates the classic built-in tube-driven spring reverb tone, and takes it one step further with the addition of Tone and Mix controls, which were found on the most coveted outboard ˜60s reverb units. The reverb tones range from soft, warm and round to bright splashy "tile wall spatter."
Separately, these two effects provide a wide range of classic and modern tones - together they're an unbeatable value.
Tremolo - Speed, Depth, Shape, Level
Reverb - Dwell, Tone, Mix
Switching - Independent true bypass footswitch for each effect
Power - External 9-volt DC power source (tip negative)
- See more at: http://www.vhtamp.com/products/vht-accessories/melo-verb-pedal#sthash.bLO3rvRH.dpuf
- Excellent replication of reverb and tremolo circuits from classic amps
- Precise parameter control
- Low noise floor
- Ruggedly built
Traditional effects that sound great in today's music. Order today.
- Control Layout: top row adjusts the effect's quality (character), while the lower row adjusts the quantity (amount).
- Tremolo, top row: Speed and Shape; bottom row: Intensity and Level.
- Reverb, top row: Dwell and Tone; bottom row: Mix.
- Switching: Independent true bypass footswitch for each effect, with independent status LEDs.
- Power: External 9-volt DC power source only, tip negative. (Not included.)
- Current draw = 85mA.
- Dimensions: 5" (128mm) x 3.71" (93mm) x 1.33 (33mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.