- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VHT RedLine 50B 50W 1x12 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74368 000001000 L74368000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like the VHT RedLine 25B, the VHT RedLine 50B bass amp is brimming with the same pro-quality features: it has active and passive inputs to accommodat...Click To Read More About This Product
Push it to the limit with this awesome bass combo.
Like the VHT RedLine 25B, the VHT RedLine 50B bass amp is brimming with the same pro-quality features: it has active and passive inputs to accommodate any bass, a post-EQ low-noise XLR DI output with level control for recording or connecting to a PA, a pre-EQ tuner jack, an extension speaker jack and a high-quality post-EQ effects loop.
The 50B also has Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, and its built-in limiter insures that the sound is always tight and clean.
The 50B adds an effects blend control, which is great for blending clean tones with effects; try it with your favorite distortion pedal and hear how blending clean tones with distortion can keep the sound tight and punchy, with the added growl and grind from the distortion pedal.
The 50B also adds a master volume control.
The 50B’s solidly built rear-ported cabinet is loaded with a pro-quality 12” speaker with double-roll surround for true deep-bass tones. It also has an aux input for your playback devices and a headphone jack for silent practicing, plus a luxurious leather handle to enhance your carrying pleasure.
For more volume, try it with its accompanying RedLine 1x12” extension speaker cabinet.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: active, passive
- Speaker: 1x12" VHT special design
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, DI level
- Effects loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR DI output
- Extension speaker output
- Dimensions: 18.5’’ x 17’’ x 12.25” (470 x 430 x 310mm)
- Weight: 33.5 lb (15.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.