Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
VHT RedLine 50B 50W 1x12 Bass Combo Amplifier Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Push it to the limit with this awesome bass combo.
The 50B also has Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, and its built-in limiter insures that the sound is always tight and clean.
The 50B adds an effects blend control, which is great for blending clean tones with effects; try it with your favorite distortion pedal and hear how blending clean tones with distortion can keep the sound tight and punchy, with the added growl and grind from the distortion pedal.
The 50B also adds a master volume control.
The 50B’s solidly built rear-ported cabinet is loaded with a pro-quality 12” speaker with double-roll surround for true deep-bass tones. It also has an aux input for your playback devices and a headphone jack for silent practicing, plus a luxurious leather handle to enhance your carrying pleasure.
For more volume, try it with its accompanying RedLine 1x12” extension speaker cabinet.
Call or click to order today!
RedLine 50B 50W 1x12 Bass Combo Amplifier Specifications:
- Power: 50W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: active, passive
- Speaker: 1x12" VHT special design
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, DI level
- Effects loop
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR DI output
- Extension speaker output
- Dimensions: 18.5’’ x 17’’ x 12.25” (470 x 430 x 310mm)
- Weight: 33.5 lb (15.2 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.