- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power 2 PLUS
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49287 000000000 J49287000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California, from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged,...Click To Read More About This Product
This board will always keep your pedals safe and powered.
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California, from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power compliment for one package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go right out of the box. Dingbat Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and power configurations to meet a variety of performance situations and include all the necessary power cables and materials required to secure your pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
The Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package w/ Pedal Power 2 PLUS has plenty of room to arrange and supply individual isolated power to eight (8) standard 9V effects. Among the eight isolated outputs are two (2) 250mA outputs designed to power effects such as the Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler Pedal and Boss Twin Pedals. 18V and 24V effects like those from MXR and Electro-Harmonix can be powered using the included Voltage Doubler cables. Need an additional power supply? No problem. Dingbat has plenty of space underneath to mount an additional Pedal Power.
Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and both a shoulder strap and backpack straps for easy transportation.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS Power Supply with 8 isolated outputs
- Plenty of room for mounting an additional Pedal Power unit below pedalboard
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and
- backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedalboard surface size: 22 in. x 13.5 in. (559mm x 343mm)
Call or click to order today!