- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive MOD Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H77718 000000000 H77718000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sparkle Drive MOD overdrive effects pedal from Voodoo Lab delivers all the overdriven sounds of the original Sparkle Drive but with a twist. Usin...Click To Read More About This Product
All the tones of the original Sparkle Drive plus three custom mods for punchy and modern to thick, singing lead tones!
The Sparkle Drive MOD overdrive effects pedal from Voodoo Lab delivers all the overdriven sounds of the original Sparkle Drive but with a twist. Using the MOD switch, you can select the stock 808-based circuit or instantly pick from three custom mods. Whether you need more gain, tighter bass response, a more-vocal midrange, or a thick and juicy lead tone, Sparkle Drive MOD gives you the tools to get there.
In Stock mode, you get the classic tube-style midrange grind that's great for blues or for boosting your solos. Mod 1 is the Lead circuit with extra gain, a thick and juicy bottom end, and smooth highs that are perfect for single-note melodies. Mod 2 delivers punchy, mid-cut rhythm tones thata re great for chunky rock power chords and funk. Mod 3 gives you the high-gain treatment with articulate highs and an aggressive bottom end.
Additional features include a unique Clean control that allows you to blend in a boosted direct signal restoring attack and feel. Switching is true bypass via a high-reliability gold-contact relay.
- Create multiple, layered amp sounds - one clean, one overdriven
- Four unique overdrive/distortion circuits: Stock, Lead, Rhythm & High Gain
- 100% clean boost circuit with tons of output
- True-bypass switching via gold-contact relay with LED
- Hand built in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Maximize your overdrive. Order the Sparkle Drive MOD today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.