Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Vox 3W Battery-Powered Modeling Amp Black Black Grilltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Black Black Grill
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Battery-powered practice amp with satisfying sound.
Featuring sophisticated looks, compact construction, battery power, and modeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps, the MINI3 is the definitive portable modeling amp. We now present to you the next generation of this portable rocker, the MINI3 G2! VOX's new Bassilator circuit delivers a powerful tone with solid bass frequencies that can be heard even at low volumes. The onboard effects have also been improved, offering added realism to an already great design. With the incredibly portable MINI3 G2, you'll be well equipped whether you're at home or on the go.
11 Realistic amp models
The MINI3 G2 delivers 11 accurate and authentic amp models which allow you to play a broad range of styles and genres. Starting with the coveted British VOX tone, the MINI3 G2 also nails sounds from classic vintage, modern high-gain, and rare boutique amps. The acclaimedmodeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps allows the MINI3 G2 to reproduce the rich, warm sounds associated with tube amps.
The Bassilator Circuit
The newly designed VOX Bassilator circuit enables the amp to produce ultra-low frequencies, well past what the EQ is capable of. This is especially effective on high-gain models where it gives the amp a full, deep sound that's great for heavier styles of music. In other words, you'll get a big sound in a small package!
Not just for electric guitar
The "LINE" model gives you a pristine clean tone that's ideal for use with an acoustic-electric guitar. The natural resonance of your acoustic instrument will shine through for those times when you need some extra sonic support. Additionally, the ability to use line connections from a keyboard or Mp3 player makes the MINI3 G2 a great portable PA system as well.
The MINI3 G2's great sounding effects will help put the final touches on your tone. This second generation MINI3 features even better sounding effects than the first. The effects section offers a compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo. There is also a dedicated section for reverb and delay where you can add that extra touch to create your own signature sound.
Even beginners will find editing effects easy - a turn of the knob lets you control which effect to use and how much of it you hear. The tap tempo button makes syncing the delay time to the tempo a breeze!
Ultra-portable freedom and mobility
As its name suggests, the MINI3 G2 is very compact and easy to take with you wherever you go. Use the included detachable strap to carry the amp by hand, or connect a guitar strap for over-the-shoulder convenience when your hands are full. The amp weighs a mere 6.61 pounds (3 kg), so you won't get tired carrying it around town. You can even stop for a practice session or performance on the way! Six AA alkaline batteries provide up to 10 hours of on-the-go power, making it ideal for outdoor use and street performances. Also included is an AC adapter for connecting to a power outlet.
Versatile connections for the singer/performer
In addition to the main guitar input, the MINI3 G2 has a separate mic input, complete with its own volume control and reverb/delay send. Plus, we've included a convenient AUX input jack so you can connect your MP3 player or other audio source. Jam along to your favorite tunes, practice those tricky licks, or play with pre-recorded backing tracks for a full-fledged performance - all by yourself!
Continuing the VOX design tradition
Sound quality goes without saying, but VOX's inimitable sense of design is another real attraction of this amp. The MINI3 carries on VOX trademarks such as diamond grille cloth and textured vinyl cladding, making it a tasteful addition to any room. In addition to our proven and popular black, the MINI3 is also available in a vintage-flavored ivory or the classic VOX look with brown diamond grille cloth.
Amp models (11 types)
BTQ CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
Effects (8 types)
Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape echo, Spring, and Room)
- Eleven authentic built-in amp models distilled from VOX's Valvetronix technology
- Wide range of tones from sparkly cleans all the way to high-gain distortion
- Usable with a variety of instruments such as electric guitars, acoustic-electric guitars, and keyboards
- New Bassilator circuit - delivers a rich low end, especially with high-gain models
- Enhanced compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo, delay, and reverb
- Dual power options - use the included AC adaptor or enjoy up to 10 hours of musical portability with six AA batteries
- Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls - ideal for vocals
- AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
- Built-in tuner - never play out of tune!
- Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
Order now and never go anywhere without your sound.
3W Battery-Powered Modeling Amp Specifications:
- Amp model: 11 types
- Effects: 8 types
- Delay/Reverb: 4 types
- Audio Inputs: INPUT x 1, MIC IN x 1, AUX IN x 1
- Audio Outputs: Headphones x 1
- Power amp output: Maximum output is approximately 3W RMS @4Î
- Speaker: 5 inch; 4Î
- Signal processing: A/D conversion = 24-bit, D/A conversion = 24-bit, sampling frequency =44.1 KHz
- Tuner detection range: E1-E6 (41.2 Hz - 1,318.5 Hz)
- Power supply: AC adaptor (included); 6 x AA batteries
- Battery life: Maximum 12 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Current consumption: 175 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 262 x 174 x 223mm/ 10.32" x 6.85" x 8.78"
- Weight: 3.0 Kg / 6.61 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
- Color Variations:
- Black (MINI3-G2-BK)
- Classic model a classic model with the traditional VOX diamond grill cloth (MINI3-G2-CL)
- Ivory (MINI3-G2-IV)
- Accessories: AC adapter, strap
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.