- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox MV50 High Gain 50W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19045 000000000 L19045000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Equipped with the next-generation vacuum tube Nutube, and featuring a stunningly light-weight design of only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.), the MV50 High Gain...Click To Read More About This Product
Get amazing high-gain tone and great power from a super-portable head.
Equipped with the next-generation vacuum tube Nutube, and featuring a stunningly light-weight design of only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.), the MV50 High Gain amp head boasts a high 50W of output power. As its name implies, the sound of the MV50 High Gain is optimized for high gain, and features a Nutube preamp for rich tube tone in a smaller platform.
Equipped with a Mid Control switch that boosts or cuts the mid-frequency range, the MV50 High Gain gives you a versatile range, delivering edgy sounds with a boosted high and low end that are perfect for riffing or a thick lead sound.
The speaker-emulated output delivers high-quality cab tones for direct recording and silent practice. And it also offers incredible portability, as it weighs just 1.1 lb., and can fit in a gig bag.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy
- EQ switch provides sound that's the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series
Call or click to order today!
- Power: max 50W RMS@4 ohm, 25W RMS@8 ohm, 12.5W RMS@16 ohm
- Nutube 6P1 preamp circuitry
- Single channel
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Speaker-emulated line/headphone out
- Dimensions: 5.31" x 3.94" x 2.95"
- Weight: 1.19 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.