- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Pathfinder 10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J13647 000000000 J13647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pathfinder 10 pumps 10 tone-filled watts out into a solid 6.5" speaker. Use the Clean/Overdrive switch to instantly go from a clean, chime-y tone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic VOX look and tone in a practice-friendly combo.
The Pathfinder 10 pumps 10 tone-filled watts out into a solid 6.5" speaker. Use the Clean/Overdrive switch to instantly go from a clean, chime-y tone to the creamy warm VOX signature distortion. Set your gain higher, and switch from a crunchy blues to a high-rain roar. Gain and Volume controls let you get just the right feel; Treble and Bass EQ knobs serve up a range of tones. The line out/headphone jack provides a filtered signal ideal for direct recording or late-night practice.
- Power: 10W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x6.5 Vox Bulldog
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, gain
- Line/headphone processed output
- Dimensions: 14.96 in. x 10.24 in. x 6.69 in.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Keep practice low-key and affordable with this VOX combo amp. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.