- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox V212C Custom 2X12 Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31884 000001000 J31884000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to complement the Vox AC15CH and AC30CH heads, the V212C 2x12 delivers the classic VOX sound through two trusty Celestion G12M Greenback spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing Celestion-flavored tone to drive your Vox sound to the masses.
Designed to complement the Vox AC15CH and AC30CH heads, the V212C 2x12 delivers the classic VOX sound through two trusty Celestion G12M Greenback speakers. The V212C is also a great addition to the AC30 Custom combo when you need more volume and stage presence.
- Power handling: 50W
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion G12M Greenback
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Inputs: one 1/4 in.
- Open-back construction
- Dimensions: 27.76 in. x 22.48 in. x 10.47 in.
- Weight: 49.61 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.