- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Valvetronix VT100 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Product 424009
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vox Valvetronix VT100 is a 100W combo amp that gives you 22 amp models ranging from the latest high-gain types to hard-to-find boutique and vinta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-quality modeling meets the acclaimed VOX Valve Reactor tube technology in this 100W 2x12.
The Vox Valvetronix VT100 is a 100W combo amp that gives you 22 amp models ranging from the latest high-gain types to hard-to-find boutique and vintage amplifiers. The Vox VT100 also boasts a full complement of effects, allowing it to cover the needs of a wide variety of styles and performance techniques. The Valvetronix amp also includes 66 preset programs, including 22 song programs that simulate the guitar sounds of famous guitarists. Now even beginners can start enjoying serious guitar sound right away.
The VOX Valve Reactor circuit is the key factor that separates the Valvetronix amplifiers from other modeling amps. The 100% analog original power amp circuit actually has the same power amp circuit as a full-tube amp, using a 12AX7 miniature triode to reproduce a distinctive tube amp sound unattainable by digital technology. In other words, it replicates aspects that have an important influence on the sound of a tube amp, such as the power amp's class A/AB operation and the interaction of the power stage with the speaker. You get not only the response of the original amp's power amp circuitry, but also the power amp's distortion as well as the nuances and subjective sound pressure of a full-tube amp.
- 100W combo amp
- Vox Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12AX7 to produce real tube power amp sound
- 22 realistic amp models are built in, ranging from the latest high-gain types to unobtainable legendary boutique amps and vintage amps
- 12 high-quality effects including independent reverb, rivaling the quality of dedicated units
- 3 banks (basic, effected, and song) are provided for each amp model, giving you a total of 66 preset programs
- 22 programs of "song presets" simulate the sounds of famous guitarists
- You can save 8 of your own edited programs
- Power level control allows you to adjust the output wattage of the power amp, so you can obtain that distinctive power amp distortion even at low output levels
- Headphone output lets you practice at home, day or night
- Amp Models: Boutique CL, Deluxe Tweed, Super 4x10, AC15TB, AC30HH, Express Train, AC50CP2, UK 25TH, US '90s, UK Modern, Boutique Metal, Modded CL, Tweed 2x12, Tweed 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, Boutique OD, AC30BM, UK '80s, Cali Metal, UK '90s, Metal Bull
- 12 Effect Models: Delay, Tape Echo, Chorus, Comp, Octave, Flanger, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo, Pitch, Reverb, Noise Reduction
- Number of amp types: 22
- Number of programs: 66 preset, 8 user
- Input/output jacks: 1 x Input, 1 x Foot SW jack, 1 x Phone jack,
- Power amp output: Maximum 100W RMS @8 ohms
- Speaker: w x VOX original (12", 8 ohm)
- Signal processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Included items: power cable