- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox VX50 AG 50W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- K40858 000000000 K40858000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VX50 AG offers 50W of gorgeous Vox acoustic tone for live or studio performances. The highly portable combo features two channels and a mic input...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deliver gorgeous acoustic and vocal performances with this portable, powerful combo.
The VX50 AG offers 50W of gorgeous Vox acoustic tone for live or studio performances. The highly portable combo features two channels and a mic input with phantom power to provide maximum versatility for vocal/instrumental play, as well as built-in chorus and reverb that can be used on both channels.
The VOX VX50 AG is a compact, lightweight and cutting-edge acoustic guitar amplifier with impressive 50 watts of output power and rich, natural tone courtesy of the Nutube-equipped pre-amp. Beyond its impressive sound, the VX50 AG provides both Instrument and Mic channels, each with their own independent EQs and on-board effects, and a host of input and output jacks, making it the perfect solution for gigging guitarists. Weighing in at only 9 lb., the VX50 is a fully-featured acoustic guitar amp that's perfect for all acoustic players.
The compact and lightweight VX50 AG is a compact 50 Watt amplifier designed specifically for acoustic guitar that features Nutube, the new vacuum tube, and an 8 in. coaxial speaker, plus a tweeter. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strumming. The Instrument channel provides a three-band EQ, a phase switch, studio-quality chorus and reverb effects. The phantom power equipped Mic channel provides a two-band EQ as well as an on-board reverb for adding a bit of atmosphere to your vocals.
The VX50 AG also includes an aux. in for connecting your backing tracks, as well as a line out, that can be fed directly to a PA system. This fully-featured acoustic amp has everything you need to shape your sound!
- Ample output, and a specially‐optimized bass‐reflex structure to reproduce rich low‐frequency sounds
- Coaxial speaker delivers extended high‐frequency playback
- Equipped with a mic input that can provide phantom power, supporting vocalist/ instrumentalist performances
- With a single knob, you can easily apply chorus and reverb to the guitar, and reverb to the mic
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Two channels
- Two inputs: 1/4 in., XLR
- Speaker: 1x8 coaxial, tweeter
- Controls: 3-band EQ, chorus, reverb, volume
- Built-in FX: Reverb, chorus
- Aux. input
- Line output
- Bass-reflex construction
- Weight: 9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.