- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox VX50 BA 50W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K40853 000000000 K40853000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VX50 BA offers 50W of smooth Vox bass tone for live or studio performances. The highly portable combo features a single with a 4-band EQ for thor...Click To Read More About This Product
Smooth, rich bass tone that's easy to take wherever you play.
The VX50 BA offers 50W of smooth Vox bass tone for live or studio performances. The highly portable combo features a single with a 4-band EQ for thorough-yet-simple tone shaping, plus a built-in compressor to keep things tight and punchy. The cabinet construction is also optimized for low-end projection, so you're sure to sound great anytime.
The VOX VX50 BA is a compact, lightweight and cutting-edge bass amplifier with an impressive 50 watts of output power and rich, deep bass tone courtesy of the Nutube-equipped pre-amp. Beyond its impressive sound, the VX50 BA provides players with a 4-band EQ, as well as on-board compression and overdrive for dialing in tight, punchy tones. There's also a full assortment of input/output jacks for connecting your headphones, media player or PA system. Weighing in at only 9.9 lb., the VX50 BA is a fully-featured bass amp that's perfect for the bassist on the go.
The compact and lightweight VX50 BA features a VOX original 8 in. speaker, a unique bass reflex structure that ensures ample power and rich low-frequency reproduction, and warm vacuum tube sound courtesy of Nutube. There's also a 4-band EQ that allows detailed sound-shaping, a compressor effect that's indispensable for bass, and an overdrive effect that provides everything from subtle grit to high-gain overdrive.
Also provided are a full complement of input/output jacks, including an aux. in jack, headphone jack and a direct out jack for direct connection to your PA system. Aesthetically, the VX50 BA sports a red color scheme, a traditional VOX vertical logo, and a metal grille for a distinct and edgy look that's sure to stand out on stage.
- Ample output, and a specially‐optimized bass‐reflex structure to reproduce rich low‐frequency sounds
- Four‐stage EQ allows the bassist to precisely shape their sound
- Compressor lets you enjoy a tight, punchy sound
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x8 Vox
- Controls: 4-band EQ, compressor, overdrive
- Built-in compressor
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Metal grille
- Bass-reflex cabinet structure
- Weight: 9.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.