- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Descent Reverb/Octave Machine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44309 000000000 J44309000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Descent is a three mode reverb system; hall, reverse, and shimmer. In each mode, the user has the ability to feed +1 and -1 octaves into the reve...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to create ambient textures of sound, from thick and endless hall reverbs to symphonic shimmers.
The Descent is a three mode reverb system; hall, reverse, and shimmer. In each mode, the user has the ability to feed +1 and -1 octaves into the reverberated signal. The Hall mode will feature a classic reverb sound that can move your signal from a small-room-echo to a haunting long hall- echo. The Reverse mode smoothly flips your signal to playback unique responses and can be manipulated with pre-delay time controls. Shimmer mode highlights the octave features, dry signal, -1, and +1 to mix in your signal and creates a symphony of sound.
The Descent offers you eight controls to precisely hone in your perfect reverb. In addition, the user can use an auxiliary momentary switch in the fav input to switch the pedal on/off and/or save presets. If you have an already crowded pedal board, you can set your Descent at the back of the board and run a small SPST switch to the front of the board so you don’t lose valuable real estate. The Fav input requires a TRS cable to be used. The expression pedal control works with most on-the-shelf expression pedals. This feature allows the user to set the high and low parameters of each control and then fade in and out the those controls by moving your foot up or down on the expression pedal.
- Three reverb modes: Hall, Reverse and Shimmer
- Feed +1 and -1 octaves into reverberated signal
- Dry Mix, Reverb Time, Diminish, Tweak, Wet Mix, Dry Signal, -1 and +1 controls
- Remote, Expression, Left Out, Right Out and In jacks
- Dimensions: 5 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ x 1 9/16″
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.