- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio EB-10 Preamp/EQ/Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70228 000001000 L70228000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A tone tweakers delight, the Walrus Audio EB-10 works as a preamp, EQ and boost to meticulously craft your guitar's sound allowing for studio-grade e...Click To Read More About This Product
Dial in your perfect tone with this versatile stomp.
A tone tweakers delight, the Walrus Audio EB-10 works as a preamp, EQ and boost to meticulously craft your guitar's sound allowing for studio-grade electric guitar tone in a live setting. Each rotary knob offers up to 12dB of boost OR cut of Low, Mid, and High frequencies, based on where you have the toggle switches set. When the Boost switch is engaged, add a 10dB MOSFET boost for some great extra punch.
Use the EB-10 to compensate when switching between low and high output instruments. Push through the mix during solos, or even use the onboard presets as three different gain stages by using combinations of increasing boosted EQ settings and the Boost switch! With nine different EQ positions on each knob, bring out new tonal characteristics you didn't know your guitar or bass even had.
The EB-10 offers two operating modes, “Live” and “Preset”. In live mode, the pedal responds to current position of all the knobs and switches. Dial in a specific sound and turn the pedal on and off with the Bypass switch. In preset mode, the pedal offers preset slots to store three unique sounds. When in preset mode, the pedal is locked on and the user can scroll through the presets by clicking the Bypass switch. The pedal will boot up in the last known operating mode and if that is preset mode, it loads preset 1 by default. Enter preset mode by pressing and holding the bypass switch for 3 seconds until you see the preset light P1 turn on. Repeat to exit. You are in live mode when all preset lights are off. Refer to the manual on saving presets.
A portion of proceeds from each pedal sold will be donated to www.raicestexas.org.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirements: 9VDC, center negative (100mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 3.68” x 4.67” x 1.547”
- Power supply sold separately
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.