Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get mythical overdrive that's been infused with active EQ controls and more.
Thanks in large part to the design’s articulate-sounding buffer, all of the clarity, punch and detailed breakup of the original Tumnus are still there. But if you prefer the sound of true bypass performance, just hit the switch on the side of the pedal for uncolored tonal purity. Brian also injected the Tumnus Deluxe with a level of tonal flexibility not previously available on this style of drive. Active bass and mid controls, as well as a treble control, the same as the pedal it was inspired by, encourages you to sculpt the tone from this pedal to the demands of your rig.
Whether you’re boosting a driven amp or another pedal, using the pedal as a stand-alone overdrive, or crowning it your “always on” tonal sweetener, you’ll find the Tumnus Deluxe’s wide-ranging controls make it much more than just another clone.
Legendary Tone and More
The Tumnus Deluxe delivers all the string-to-string clarity, high-headroom output, and amp-like breakup that made this style of overdrive pedal so iconic. But its 3-band EQ will enhance your tone with warm low end, instantly identifiable midrange, and just the right amount of top-end sparkle. Unlike some other similarly voiced pedals, the Tumnus Deluxe has enough tonal control to perfect your sound through any rig.
Buffered or True Bypass
The buffer inside the Tumnus Deluxe sounds so good, you might just find it enhances your tone whether the pedal is on or off. But Wampler know that some players prefer the clean signal path of true bypass operation. With the Tumnus Deluxe’s side-mounted buffered/true bypass control, attaining that uncolored sound is as easy as flipping a switch.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Tumnus Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible switching, the Tumnus Deluxe overdrive pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Active bass and mid controls boost or cut the desired frequencies
- A classic treble control like the original perfects the pedal’s higher frequencies
- Sounds great as a stand-alone overdrive or a shapeable boost
- Normal/Hot switch goes from standard Tumnus gain to higher gain
- Same magic-sounding buffer that we’ve all come to love
- Easily accessible true bypass performance for uncolored tonal purity
- Convenient side-mounted switch selects between the 2 modes
Call or click to order today!
Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power draw: 70.3 mA @ 9V
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Same incredible tone as the Tumnus, but with added features
- Buffered or True Bypass
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Built in the U.S.A
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.