- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick BC80 80W 1x12 Bass Combo with 2 in. Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98392 000001000 H98392000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Warwick BC80 80W 1x12 in. bass combo is a great option for bassists looking for a first amp or a great-sounding alternative for bedroom or backst...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior bass tone made for practice and studio work.
The Warwick BC80 80W 1x12 in. bass combo is a great option for bassists looking for a first amp or a great-sounding alternative for bedroom or backstage practice. It features a four-way EQ, DDL (Dynamic Distortion Limiter) for distortion-free play at high levels, and two instrument inputs for active or passive basses – and it's suitable for two instruments to play through at the same time. For practice-friendly features, the BC80 houses Aux. input to play along with a CD, MP3 or other media player, and a headphone output for silent play.
- Power: 80W
- 1x12 in. Warwick Custom Speaker
- 2 in. high-frequency horn
- Rugged metal grille
- 4-way EQ
- FX loop
- Two inputs for active or passive basses
- Aux input, mini jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player, etc.
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 16.1 in. x 19.3 in. x 14.5 in.
- Weight: 46.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.