- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Way Huge Electronics Green Rhino Mini MK4 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32527 000000000 J32527000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Green Rhino™ Overdrive Mark IV is smaller and more compact than its ancestors, but it has more force than ever behind its mighty charge. In addit...Click To Read More About This Product
An update to the classic overdrive in a smaller housing but with the same stampeding sound of the original.
The Green Rhino™ Overdrive Mark IV is smaller and more compact than its ancestors, but it has more force than ever behind its mighty charge. In addition to the Volume, Tone, and Drive controls of the original, this beastie has the MkII’s 100Hz control and an all new 500Hz control so you can to cut or boost your lows and mids by 12dB each way. Make your notes shake the ground like a stampede across the savannah or cut through the mix like a rushing rhino’s horn. Want to take this pedal back to its ancestral roots? Just throw the Classic switch to get the simple Volume, Tone, Drive setup and sound of the original Green Rhino Overdrive.
The MkIV is as versatile as it is rambunctious, and it’ll come to heel if need be. It can take a clean amp from pristine purity to a punchy, dynamic rhythm tone, but put it in front of a distorted channel, and you’ll hear more gain and sustain than you ever thought your amp was capable of.
Smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housing
- 100HZ and 500HZ controls for shaping mids and lows
- Classic switch recalls the tones of the original Green Rhino OD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.