- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha THR10II 10W 2x3 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68884 000001000 L68884000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha THR10II 20W amp brings realistic tube-amp tones and feel to your desktop. Yamaha originated the “desktop amplifier” category, and the THR1...Click To Read More About This Product
Amazing desktop sound, and a ton of great features.
The Yamaha THR10II 20W amp brings realistic tube-amp tones and feel to your desktop. Yamaha originated the “desktop amplifier” category, and the THR10II takes the concept to new heights. New amp models for electric guitar and bass, mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else let you cover any genre.
Bluetooth support lets you wirelessly play your music through the hi-fi speakers, sculpt your perfect tone with the mobile editor app, and more. A redesigned enclosure with increased bass response and a refreshed look that complements any décor complete the package.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W
- Speakers: 2x3" Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- 15 guitar amps, 3 bass amps, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat modes for everything else
- Realistic tube-amp tones
- Built-in effects
- Bluetooth support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.