- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVex Loop Gate Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87358 000001001 H87358000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gating very complex sounds like fuzz and delay is always a challenge. The Loop Gate provides a loop switch with a built-in perfect audio gate (high h...Click To Read More About This Product
A loop pedal that lets you interchange effects in the loop at will.
Gating very complex sounds like fuzz and delay is always a challenge. The Loop Gate provides a loop switch with a built-in perfect audio gate (high headroom, no distortion, no hiss) that lets you set up a loop of pedals you can switch in and out of your signal path at will, but you have a couple of really fun options to control that loop. Let's say you want to play a bunch of really interesting noise textures into the loop to create a giant swath of sound with echoes and fuzz and perhaps a Lo-fi Loop Junky repeating some swirly, woozy phrase, and you want it to fade away perfectly when you mute the strings on your guitar. This can do that. It looks at your guitar signal to see when you want to gate. It doesnt even bother to look at the output from your loop of pedals... thats way too noisy to study. It's much better to look at the incoming guitar signal to see what's up, and that's just what the Loop Gate does.
- Loop switch with built-in audio gate
- Cross-fade mix option
- Creates tremolo-like sounds with "chop" mode
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.