- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Mini II Bass EB-E Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45645 000001000 L45645000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An extension of the popular Mini lineup, the Mini II series feature a slightly longer scale length of 580mm, which allow the instruments to hold stan...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact bass you can take anywhere.
An extension of the popular Mini lineup, the Mini II series feature a slightly longer scale length of 580mm, which allow the instruments to hold standard tuning comfortably. The Mini II Bass EB-E is the perfect travel bass guitar. Take it anywhere - sounds great acoustically, and the built-in electronics allow you to amplify your signal for stage or recording. like all of the Mini II series, the Mini II Bass EB-E is a great companion for road trips, playing out by the campfire, or simply lounging with you on the couch at home. Includes gig bag.
- A travel size bass guitar with full size frets for any age or size of player
- Surprisingly loud with clean mids and highs with great low-end
- Tight, responsive feel from the strings
- Onboard pickup with digital tuner
You can take it with you. Order today.
- Body type: Mini II
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 3/4" (45mm)
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22-7/8" (580mm)
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Tuning machines: Cordoba logo silver
- Bridge: Composite
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 4
- Case: Cordoba Gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.