- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Gio GSR206 6-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 501620 000001000 501620000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gio GSR206 from Ibanez is a 6-string bass guitar built with an agathis body, one-piece maple neck, and fitted with chrome hardware. The Gio's Pha...Click To Read More About This Product
A mighty 6-string with Phat II EQ.
The Gio GSR206 from Ibanez is a 6-string bass guitar built with an agathis body, one-piece maple neck, and fitted with chrome hardware. The Gio's Phat-II EQ plus dual volume and tone knobs help you dial in the sound you seek from the DHX-6 pickups.
Case sold separately.
- Agathis body
- 1-piece maple neck
- Chrome hardware
- Tone and 2 volume controls
- Phat-II EQ
- Case sold separately
- EQ: 1 x Phat II EQ
- Volume: 2 (Neck, Bridge)
- Tone: 1
- Scale: 34" (864mm)
- Width at Nut: 54mm
- Width at Last Fret: 83mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
- Radius: 400mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.