- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Exotic Mahogany Acoustic U-Bass
- Write a Review
- H94662 000001000 H94662000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala Exotic Mahogany U-Bass is a meticulously crafted instrument that offers fine tonewoods that produce a surprisingly warm and rich sound that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exotic compact bass with tons of tone to go around.
The Kala Exotic Mahogany U-Bass is a meticulously crafted instrument that offers fine tonewoods that produce a surprisingly warm and rich sound that you'll instantly fall in love with. The 21 in. scale allows you to move effortlessly up and down the 16-fret fingerboard. Other quality features include exotic mahogany back, sides and neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, proprietary rubber strings, custom die-cast tuners, custom Kala and Road Toad logo inlays, and a Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built-in tuner.
Includes gig bag.
Exotic mahogany back and sides
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
21 in. scale
Custom die-cast tuners
Proprietary polyurethane strings
Custom Kala and Road Toad logo inlays
Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built-in tuner
Separate compensated saddles for each string
Deluxe custom U-Bass embroidered Logo gig bag
Meets most airline carry-on requirements
Set-up by Kala in the USA
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.