- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Performing Artist Series BCPA4 4-String Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Product H92879
A bass for the performing artist, the BCPA4 features sapele back and sides, a solid spruce top, a J-style cutaway body, and Fishman F1 Analog Electro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Whether unplugged or plugged in you get great tone.
A bass for the performing artist, the BCPA4 features sapele back and sides, a solid spruce top, a J-style cutaway body, and Fishman F1 Analog Electronics for deep, rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. It's a perfect marriage of upright and electric tone.
Includes 360 hardshell case.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 17
- Number Of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Martin has been around for over 180 years. Order this guitar to see why Martin is known for great craftsmanship and tone.