- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J06714 000002000 J06714000002000
The Classic Rickenbacker bass has been strengthened with walnut for a solid and natural look that keeps with the traditional character of the instrum...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
A body style and sound that is beloved by Ric fans now in gorgeous walnut.
The Classic Rickenbacker bass has been strengthened with walnut for a solid and natural look that keeps with the traditional character of the instrument made famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. A subtle strip of binding graces the elegantly curved body and the maple fretboard. Deluxe triangular inlays and stereo capability are standard features. Includes case.
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5cm (33-1/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9mm (1-11/16'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54mm (2-1/8'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Walnut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 4.1kg (9.0lb.)
- Overall Length: 113.8cm (44-13/16'')
- Overall Width: 34.3cm (13-1/2'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8mm (1-1/4'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single-Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
- Includes case
Rickenbacker has been turning heads and turning up ears for years. Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.