- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue LX200B Series III Electric Bass Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H11151 000003000 H11151000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You won't believe the great sound and consummate playability of this sonic destroyer. The Rogue LX200B bass guitar features a maple neck, fast and fr...Click To Read More About This Product
A price that makes it easy to become a bass player.
You won't believe the great sound and consummate playability of this sonic destroyer. The Rogue LX200B bass guitar features a maple neck, fast and friendly rosewood fretboard, covered traditional-style split and single-coil pickups, 2 volume and 2 tone controls, die-cast machine heads, and black hardware.
Case sold separately
- Basswood dual cutaway body
- Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- High-mass adjustable saddle bridge
- J-style humbucker bridge pickup
- P-style split coil neck pickup
- Dual volume and tone controls
- Die-cast tuners
- Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
- 34" scale length
- 24 frets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.