- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Extreme-5 Left-Handed Electric Bass Guitar
Satin Crimson Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H80607 000000000 H80607000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter's Hellraiser Extreme-5 left-handed electric bass guitar is a premium instrument made with top notch woods and electronics. This bass is trul...Click To Read More About This Product
A bass that was born to raise hell from Schecter.
Schecter's Hellraiser Extreme-5 left-handed electric bass guitar is a premium instrument made with top notch woods and electronics. This bass is truly a work of artistic craftsmanship.
The Hellraiser Extreme-5 has a multi-laminate maple and walnut neck. It's made from 3 pieces of maple and 2 center strips of walnut. This well balanced combination of select wood takes the bright tones of maple and adds a dark tone from the walnut strips. It's often used for Thru neck construction, giving the acoustic tone of the instrument a perfect string vibration transfer to the body. The ebony fingerboard has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long sustain.
Inside the Hellraiser Extreme-5 are both single and dual-coil EMG 40TW pickups, each with its own output. The single-coil mode is a new version of the J pickup built in the CS (ceramic and steel). The dual-coil mode is the popular CS dual-coil consisting of two coils opposite one another creating a pickup similar to model 40CS. A push/pull volume pot allows you to change from the clarity of a single-coil to the fatness of a dual-coil.
Grover Bass tuners top off this bad boy. The Grover ˜MINI" is lightweight, compact and durable for modern electric basses. Gear ratio is 20:1. Housing is specially machined to achieve the precise tolerance that prevents slippage and allows fine tuning. Sealed gear box has permanent lubrication that makes the MINI friction-free for life.
Case sold separately.
- Neck-thru construction w/ultra access
- Mahogany body w/Quilted Maple top
- Multi-laminate maple & walnut neck
- Ebony finger board w/ 24X jumbo frets
- Mother of Pearl gothic cross inlays
- Mother of Pearl multi-ply bindings
- Grover bass tuners
- EMG 40TW pickups
- Vol (tap)/Vol (tap)/EMG active 18v B64 3-band EQ
- Schecter custom string-thru body or top load bridge
- 35" Scale
- Black chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Pick it up and you'll see. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.