- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Custom 6 6-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #513840 000091000 513840000091000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter's Stiletto Custom 6 bass guitar offers extended 6-string range combined with great playability and tone. Features a mahogany body and striki...Click To Read More About This Product
Schecter's Stiletto Custom 6 bass guitar offers extended 6-string range combined with great playability and tone. Features a mahogany body and striking figured maple top. EMG HZ pickups along with volume and blend controls with active 2 band EQ.
Case sold separately.
- 6 Bolt-on neck
- 35" scale
- Mahogany body w/ figured maple top
- Multi-laminate maple & walnut neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets
- Offset Dot inlays
- EMG HZ pickups1
- Vol/Blend/Active 2-Band EQ (w/ selectable treble frequencies)
- S-Tek bridge
- Schecter tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.