- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-5 5-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 520225 000011000 520225000011000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stiletto Extreme-5 is a 5-string electric bass guitar that delivers that Schecter sound and distinctive eye-candy looks. The Stiletto Extreme-5 b...Click To Read More About This Product
Tone meets control in an eye-catching package.
The Stiletto Extreme-5 is a 5-string electric bass guitar that delivers that Schecter sound and distinctive eye-candy looks. The Stiletto Extreme-5 boasts a mahogany body with a figured maple top, maple neck, and 24-jumbo-fret rosewood fingerboard for a superb playing experience. The Extreme-5's 2 Schecter bass humbuckers with Active EQ give you total control over dialing in your own distinctive sound. If you want your tone to be just as impressive as your axe's looks, the Schecter Stiletto Extreme-5 is the bass for you.
Case sold separately.
- Construction/Scale: 6 Bolt-on / 35"
- Body: Mahogany with Figured Maple Top
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Vector
- Pickups: 2 Schecter Bass Humbuckers with Active EQ circuit
- Electronics: Volume/Blend with Active 2-Band EQ
- Bridge: Diamond Bass
- Binding: Creme (neck, headstock)
- Tuners: Schecter
- Hardware: Gold
- Case sold separately
Step up to this wicked 5-string—add the Stiletto Extreme-5 to the cart now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.