- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberger Spirit XT-2 Standard Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481945 000001000 481945000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spirit XT-2 from Steinberger is among the most travel-friendly and convenient basses on the market. The 4-string bass guitar features the same di...Click To Read More About This Product
A travel-friendly 4-string electric bass that can fit in places where other basses can't
The Spirit XT-2 from Steinberger is among the most travel-friendly and convenient basses on the market. The 4-string bass guitar features the same distinctive body shape as the award-winning Steinberger XL Series. It also features the trademark headless neck with the patented Double-Ball tune-once tuning system. The Spirit XT-2 bass's full 34" scale and 24 frets feel familiar and won't cramp your playing technique.
Other features include the patented Steinberger fixed bass bridge with direct-pull, 40:1 ratio machine heads, two (HB - HB) EMG Select bass pickups for powerful output, and a folding leg rest for playing comfort while sitting.
Being only 38.5" in length, the Spirit XT-2 electric bass can fit in places where other basses can't. It also features a 3-piece hard maple neck and thru-neck solid wood construction.
Includes gig bag.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Wing Material: Maple
- Neck Material: 3-piece Hard Maple
- Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: 24
- Neck Width at Zero Fret: 1.50"
- Pickups (passive): Bridge - EMG Select Humbucker
- Neck - EMG Select Humbucker
- Controls: 1 - Neck Pickup Volume
- 1 - Bridge Pickup Volume
- 1 - Master Tone
- Bridge: Patented Steinberger Bass Bridge with direct-pull 40:1 fine tuners
- Tuning System: Patented, Steinberger Double-Ball System
- Overall Length: 38.50"
- Includes gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.