Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hal Leonard Essential Technique for Band - Bb Bass Clarinet 3 Book/Online Audiotrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
A wide range of intermediate to advanced instruction for aspiring bass clarinet player.
FeaturesIndividual Studies and My EE Library
- For every instrument, studies demonstrated by a professional soloist
- Instrument-specific exercises for individual technique study or small group lesson
- Classical style piano accompaniments - not synthesized
- Technique building program
- Also for individual study or small groups
- Book 3 of the Essential Elements beginning band system
- Online Audio in each student book
- 9 major and related minor keys
- Each introduced with scales, Rubank-style etudes and a chord balance exercise
- Each key has a short, full-band chorale that includes every scale tone for every instrument
- More great music that explores many styles and cultures
- Challenging concepts are only introduced in familiar keys
- Introduction of triple meters (12/8, 9/8, 3/8), more triplet based rhythms, rhythmic figures with rests, and meter changes
- More music theory and terminology such as grace notes, divisi, and additional dynamics
- History and music of 16 composers, world music and style studieIntegrated creativity and assessment that exceeds the National Standards
- Reading Skill Builders: To develop sight-reading skills
- Rhythm Pages: Like Book 1 & 2, special reinforcement for newly learned meters and rhythmic figures
- Basics of Jazz: A 2-page introduction to jazz style and improvisation, taken from Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble, but geared for concert band
- Full Chorales For study or performance, arranged by John Higgins
- Rubank Scales and Arpeggios in major and minor keys, in additional octaves and with tracks on Online Audio
- Woodwind trill charts and brass lip slur studies
- Large, clear, full-range fingering charts
- Practice record
- Concise, easy to use Conductor Book
Increase your skills with this highly informative book/Online Audio combo.
Essential Technique for Band - Bb Bass Clarinet 3 Book/Online Audio Specifications:
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 48 pages
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.