- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KJOS Standard of Excellence Book 1 Baritone Sax
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92120 000000000 H92120000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear train...Click To Read More About This Product
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies.
- Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
- Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive,totally-correlated Electric Bass book offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.
- 600-plus page full Conductor Scores contain Objectives for every line of music, Director tips, extended reference articles, duplicable worksheets and quizzes, and theory, listening, composing, improvisation, geography, foreign language, history, and other interdisciplinary Activities for Excellence.
- 10-digit ISBN Number: 084975934X
- Media: Music Books
- Level or Grade: 1
- Instrumentation: Baritone Sax, Piano Acc.
- Series: ¢ Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method