- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams F4 Selected Series Professional Bb Flugelhorn
Red Brass-Nickel Silver Flare
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48750 000001000 J48750000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Adams philosophy is to believe in the musician. There is no one more intimately involved with a brass player’s sound than the player. That is why...Click To Read More About This Product
Four-valve flugelhorn with responsive bell.
The Adams philosophy is to believe in the musician. There is no one more intimately involved with a brass player’s sound than the player. That is why Adams offers so many options per model in terms of materials, gauges, finishes and more. This philosophy of course extends to the Adams F4 Flugelhorn.
That is not to suggest, however, that the makers at Adams are without opinion. The aggregated knowledge of the Adams staff has resulted in a recommendation in terms of all of these details for the full realization of the Adams F4’s design attributes.
This is the Selected Model of the F4, which features a 6.3 in. (160 mm) red brass bell with nickel silver flare and a 0.22 in. (.55 mm) gauge for a brisk, lively response. Its ML bore through the first, second and third valving is .41 in, (10.5 mm) with 4th valve opening to .45 in. (11.5 mm). It is finished with a fine example of Adams superb lacquer work.
- 6.3 in. (160 mm) red brass bell with nickel silver flare
- 0.22 in. (.55 mm) gauge bell
- First, second and third valving is .41 in, (10.5 mm)
- 4th valve to .45 in. (11.5 mm)
- Lacquer finish
A magnificent instrument four the four-valve player. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.