- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AATR-125 Series Classic Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 585022 000910000 585022000910000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATR-125 Classic Bb Trumpet offers professional-level quality at an affordable price. This trumpet features a .460-inch bore with a medium...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for the developing student.
The Allora AATR-125 Classic Bb Trumpet offers professional-level quality at an affordable price. This trumpet features a .460-inch bore with a medium-large tapered bell that is well suited for any type of music from concert to jazz. It features a 1st-valve thumb saddle, 3rd-valve fixed finger ring and a double-braced main tuning slide. Includes case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
Key of Bb
Medium-large tapered bell for all-around playing 1st-valve thumb saddle and 3rd-valve finger ring
Includes case and mouthpiece
Leadpipe material: yellow brass
Bell material: yellow brass
1st valve slide adjustment: thumb saddle
3rd valve slide adjustment: fixed ring
Tuning slide brace: double main
Bell taper: medium-large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.