- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora ATB-450 Vienna Series Intermediate Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56038 000001001 J56038000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora ATBB-450 Vienna Series Bass Trombone is an affordable trombone for school programs or the advancing musician. The .562-inch bore offers a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality build, solid warranty, and set up to play.
The Allora ATBB-450 Vienna Series Bass Trombone is an affordable trombone for school programs or the advancing musician. The .562-inch bore offers a larger overall sound projected through the 9.5" yellow brass bell.
Featuring a standard leadpipe, inline traditional rotor, open wrap F-attachment design along with the well weighted hand slide, the ATBB-450 is perfect for any school program or advancing musician. Comes complete with a premium nylon polyfoam case, a large shank mouthpiece and a three-year warranty.
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument can actually lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Vienna series, you get a quality instrument that will play in tune, withstand student treatment, and inspire pride of ownership.
Allora instruments are carefully manufactured according to specifications and development accumulated over many years by our team of brass and woodwind buyers. The result is a line of instruments that play well, are durable, and possess a satisfying tone and dynamics capability, all with a price that makes it much easier to get involved with music.
- .562 in. Bore
- 9.5 in. Yellow Brass Bell
- Standard Leadpipe
- Inline Traditional Rotors
- Open Wrap F-attachment Design
- Well Weighted Hand Slide
- Polyfoam Case
- 3 Year Warranty
Continue your journey in music with the Allora Vienna series. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.