- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC420B Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J22695 000003002 J22695000003002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Antoine Courtois AC420B Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic trombone....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
German-built trombone ideal for symphonic use.
The Antoine Courtois AC420B Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic trombone. The AC420B Legend features a .547" bore combined with an 8.5" one-piece bell that provides excellent projection and response. The traditional closed wrap F-Attachment features an adjustable thumb trigger for player comfort and mini ball linkage for smooth action. The Courtois AC420B Legend F-Attachment trombone includes a lightweight contoured case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a choice of yellow or rose brass bell.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Standard fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 8.5" one piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Traditional
- F-Attachment Valve: Standard rotor
- Features: One-piece bell; Miniball linkage and adjustable thumb trigger
- Case: Lightweight contoured
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Order this exceptional 'bone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.