- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoine Courtois Paris AC420BO Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone with Sterling Silver Leadpipe
- Write a Review
- Product J22696
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Antoine Courtois AC420MBO Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic trombon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All of the essential elements of a professional symphonic instrument.
The Antoine Courtois AC420MBO Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone offers amazing performance and sound for the player looking for a symphonic trombone. The AC420MBO Legend features a .547" bore combined with an 8.5" one piece bell that provides excellent projection and response. The AC420MB also features a sterling silver leadpipe for an increased tonal core and response. The open wrap F-Attachment features a free-blowing design plus an adjustable thumb trigger for player comfort and mini ball linkage for smooth action. The Courtois AC420MBO Legend F-Attachment trombone includes a lightweight contoured case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer finish with a choice of yellow or rose brass bell. Select from dropdown menu.
- Sterling silver leadpipe
- One-piece bell
- Open-wrap F-Attachment
- Adjustable thumb trigger
- Case and mouthpiece included
First quality symphonic trombone, available with yellow or rose brass bell. Order soon!
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547"
- Leadpipe: Standard fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Sterling silver
- Bell: 8.5" one piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or rose brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: Standard rotor
- Features: One piece bell; Sterling silver leadpipe; Adjustable thumb trigger
- Case: Lightweight contoured
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.