- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach LT190L1B Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J14185 000002000 J14185000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bach LT190L1B Stradivarius Series continues the legacy of the legendary master craftsman Vincent Bach. The LT190L1B Series combines new materials...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic design elements combined with upgraded materials for a better performing instrument.
The Bach LT190L1B Stradivarius Series continues the legacy of the legendary master craftsman Vincent Bach. The LT190L1B Series combines new materials and processes with vintage design elements to produce a trumpet with amazing agility, quick response and easy performance in extreme registers with the signature Bach sound.
This trumpet features a .462" large bore with a lightweight commercial bronze bell with a French-style bell rim in Vincent Bach's first bell design-the #1,or "T" bell, plus a two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters. This commercial design is continued in the lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing plus minimal bracing to allow maximum vibration.
Available in lacquer or silver finish, this commercial Strad trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece, along with two main tuning slides-one with a single radius and one with a "D" shape design.
- Large bore for free blow and big sound
- Broad dynamic range, ideal for lead
- Minimal bracing for maximum vibration
- Two tuning slides included
- Top quality case with mouthpiece
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462"
- Lead pipe: Standard taper
- Lead pipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5" bell with #1 (T-bell) taper and French-style rim
- Bell Material: Lightweight bronze
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters
- Lightweight bronze bell with French-style rim
- Lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing
- One single radius and one "D" radius main tuning slide
- Forward-facing 2nd-valve slide
- Push-button water keys
- Case: Deluxe wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 3E
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.