Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bach LT190L1B Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet LT190SL1B Silvertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: LT190SL1B Silver
Bach LT190L1B Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet LT190SL1B Silver$3,775.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic design elements combined with upgraded materials for a better performing instrument.
This trumpet features a .462" large bore with a lightweight commercial bronze bell with a French-style bell rim in Vincent Bach's first bell design-the #1,or "T" bell, plus a two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters. This commercial design is continued in the lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing plus minimal bracing to allow maximum vibration.
Available in lacquer or silver finish, this commercial Strad trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece, along with two main tuning slides-one with a single radius and one with a "D" shape design.
- Large bore for free blow and big sound
- Broad dynamic range, ideal for lead
- Minimal bracing for maximum vibration
- Two tuning slides included
- Top quality case with mouthpiece
LT190L1B Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462"
- Lead pipe: Standard taper
- Lead pipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5" bell with #1 (T-bell) taper and French-style rim
- Bell Material: Lightweight bronze
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters
- Lightweight bronze bell with French-style rim
- Lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing
- One single radius and one "D" radius main tuning slide
- Forward-facing 2nd-valve slide
- Push-button water keys
- Case: Deluxe wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 3E
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.