- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE1000 Performance Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #H84486 000001000 H84486000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Conceived to offer the tonal benefits of the existing Besson brass family to the student musician, the Besson 1000 Series trumpets are free blowing, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highest quality student Bb trumpet.
Conceived to offer the tonal benefits of the existing Besson brass family to the student musician, the Besson 1000 Series trumpets are free blowing, well balanced and comfortable for the young player, and produce a full sound with both good intonation and easy response.
Made to the highest standard by skilled craftsmen at the superb modern facilities in Gulauthi, India, the 1000 Series benefits from a blend of superior quality materials and technical expertise, providing instruments which are ideal for players of all ages and abilities.
Every Besson instrument is play-tested before it is shipped to ensure valve seating, proper alignment of water keys, and several other quality control criteria. The Besson BE1000 is among the smartest student instrument choices on the market today.
- Bore .460"
- 5³ one-piece gold brass bell
- Adjustable finger ring with stop on 3rd valve slide
- Thumb hook on first valve slide
- Precision center sprung stainless steel valves
- 2 water keys
- Hand- forged braces
- Clear lacquer finish
Order today and get a head start on your progress.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.