- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3137 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463856 000901000 463856000901000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B&S Challenger II Series Professional Bb Trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen Germany. The B&S 3...Click To Read More About This Product
The B&S Challenger II Series Professional Bb Trumpets are the best of German quality and craftsmanship from Markneukirchen Germany. The B&S 3137 Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe features .459" bore designed for excellent response and intonation. The Challenger II Series also features 4.9" #37 taper bell for superior projection. Inspired by the Bach Stradivarius 180S-37 and very similar in construction to the F. Schmidt 37S Bb Trumpet, the B&S Challenger II Series Bb Trumpets are well-suited for any type of performance situation. The B&S Challenger II Series Bb Trumpet include a deluxe case and mouthpiece. The Challenger II Series Bb trumpet is a step-up instrument which offers excellent value for money, and is especially suited to students.
- Key of Bb
- .459" bore
- 4.9" hand-hammered one-piece bell
- 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring with stop screw adjustment; Monel valves
- Includes deluxe case and mouthpiece
- Additional Items: Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 4.921" diameter
- Bore: .459" Medium-large
- Features: 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring with stop screw
- Key : Bb
- Valves: Monel piston
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.