- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S 3146 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Product 500687
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quick response and a velvety tone make the B&S 3146 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn a favorite among many professionals. It features s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small bore flugelhorn with a traditional sound.
Quick response and a velvety tone make the B&S 3146 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Flugelhorn a favorite among many professionals. It features smooth action Monel pistons, a hand-hammered bell for optimum resonance, and nickel silver outer slides and a third valve trigger for easy intonation adjustment. The engraving on the bell is of the Castle Brochon located in Burgundy, France.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .409"
- Leadpipe: Tunable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5.9" one-piece, hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: nickel silver outer slides, bottom sprung valves
- Finish: Gold lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.