- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&S FBX X-Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Product J23950
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FBX Signature X-Series Bb flugelhorn is the ultimate of the B&S line. This flugelhorn features a .425-inch bore, 5.905-inch hand hammered one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Behold, the FBX flugelhorn.
The FBX Signature X-Series Bb flugelhorn is the ultimate of the B&S line. This flugelhorn features a .425-inch bore, 5.905-inch hand hammered one-piece bell and three interchangeable leadpipes for a customized response. The FBX also features bottom valve springs, Monel valves and a 3rd valve slide trigger. The FBS Signature X-Series flugelhorn includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish.
Leadpipe: Three interchangeable leadpipes
Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
Bell: 5.905-inch hand hammered one-piece
Bell material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
3rd valve slide adjustment: Trigger
Features: Hand hammered one-piece bell; 3rd valve trigger; Bottom spring valves; Three interchangeable leadpipes
Finish: Lacquer or silver
The best of the best. Scrumptious. Order today. Or soon. Or someday.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.