- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 88HO Symphony Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- Product 483600
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Conn 88HO features a .547-inch large bore design with an open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. This trombone works well for solo or section...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional quality trombone with modern improvements.
The Conn 88HO features a .547-inch large bore design with an open wrap F Attachment for less resistance. This trombone works well for solo or section work.
After being introduced by C.G. Conn in 1954, the 88H has remained in continuous production since its introduction, a record that is unequaled by any other American symphonic trombone. In the 1990's, changes in musical tastes and literature requirements brought about the development of the second generation 88H, the 88HO Symphonic Series.
The 88HO offers an open wrap F attachment for a free blowing attachment with less resistance that the standard 88H. The 88HO also brought about the 88HKO, which offers a 9-inch bell compared to the 8.5-inch bells of the series. This larger throat bell offers the player additional resonance and projection for the demands of today's music.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5-inch or 9-inch
- Bell Material: Rose Brass, Yellow Brass, Sterling Silver
- Handslide: Standard Weight
- Handslide Material: Rose Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Features: .562-inch Bore F Attachment; Adjustable Thumb Lever
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Conn 5G
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.